Groupon.com / refunds

I've been using Groupon for many years now and never had any problems until recently. In May I purchased a window washing deal for $59 to clean 15 windows, A&E Cleaning Solutions. Called to make appointment in beginning of June. A voicemail answered and I left a message. Got a call back from a different number from someone named Angel, not the same voice on the message machine. I booked appointment with Angel for June 19 to arrive between 1 to 3 p.m. I texted him my address and he responded he received it. He called me two times after that asking if he could come then, that he was in the area. I said no, that I'd see him on day of appt. June 19th, I texted him around 1 p.m. asking if he had a time that he'd be here, no response. Texted him at 2:30 asking the same, no response. Texted at 3:15 saying don't bother, having not heard from him that I would be contacting Groupon for refund. Then he calls me around 3:30 p.m. saying he was an hour away and could he still come and do the windows. I said no, that I'd been waiting all day and that 4:30 was not okay. Contacted your chat on the groupon website and asked for refund, was told I can only get credit, no refund, even though the person was not fulfilling the required service. At this time I'd also purchased two auto detailing deals for my husband and myself, and that company does not return any calls. That was a company named "Autotude." I told your representative to issue credit there too as they do not return calls nor answer the phone. I checked both of these companies out on Yelp prior to purchasing these "deals" and they had 4 stars! Now, a month later, A&E has 2.5 stars and a bunch of bad reviews in the last month. Autotude still has good reviews. I would like a refund of my $165 in credit. you have already had my money for the A&E deal for over a month and now you have another 110 this month. It seems to me that if the people that you sell these deals for cannot follow through with their deals, you should give the money back to the customer. It's the honest thing to do. There is nothing I am going to buy from Groupon now as I do not trust that any of them are legitimate deals!!!

Kr