Groupon.com / i've had extremely bad experiences with groupon goods
I've had extremely bad experiences with Groupon Goods.
I bought two Slap watches for my granddaughters; it took probably 6 weeks to get them. In addition, the company kept saying that they sent out the orders but would re-send. Supposedly they sent out 4 orders (!!) before we finally "got" the fifth! Sent with no delivery confirmation, so no way to track.
Then I purchased 3 sets of Bamboo towels. Received them quickly, but the quality was awful. I called to get the return address; it took Groupon almost 6 WEEKS to get the address. Returned them to the company; it's now been 2 1/2 weeks and the company still hasn't acknowledged the return to Groupon. Fortunately, I do have the tracking number and it shows the date and the person that signed for the return.
I have given up trying to deal with Groupon and filed a claim with my credit card company.
More Groupon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Groupon.com - don't give a groupon as a gift 
- Groupon.com - fraudulant credit card charges 
- Metabody Fitness Pass Via Groupon - metabody 
- Groupon - infurn beanbag seat 
- Groupon Uk - groupon scams 
- Groupon.com - printerpix
- Groupon.com - pls save yourself the headache - never buy a groupon
- Groupon - they lie cheat and steal
- Groupon.com - beware of groupon goods
- Groupon - groupon deceives