Greyhound / scam and cheating!
I went back to help my mother move and to pick up a truck. Greyhound gouges your eyeballs out on for prices, and the selection stinks. Then when not eating at the terminal you don't get a choice of good food. They stood at BurgerKing, Arby's and McDonalds. What is wrong with something like SUBWAY where you get something that can pass for fresh while a good helping of veggies?
BEWARE OF THE PHONES IN THE GREYHOUND WAITING AREAS.
$5 a minute may not seem like much to you but for what I spent on 4 calls I could have had cellphone service. DO NOT USE THOSE DAMNED PHONES.
More Greyhound Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Lines - website ticket sales 
- Greyhound Bus - customer service from greyhound bus service in san bernardino ca
- Greyhound Lines - ticketing
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost rollator chair (medical walker with seat)
- Greyhound Lines - bus driver