Greyhound Lines — corporate thieves. paid for services that were not provided and greyhound takes no responsibility for it.
I purchased a bus ticket from Ukiah, CA to Los Angeles on May 8, 2017. A friend dropped me off at the small open bus stop at 1:15. The bus was due to arrive at 1:35. It never showed. I waited three hours. According to their "bus tracker" the bus simply drove by the town of Ukiah without stopping to pick up me and the four other passengers.
I then had to make all my own arrangements to get home including renting a car and staying a night in a hotel.
When I called Greyhound's customer service center I received the standard corporate runaround and was placed on hold twice for more than fifteen minutes only to be mysteriously disconnected.
I left messages at the corporate headquarters, the calls were never returned.
I spoke to a director Mark (1496) who informed me this kind of thing happens so often their is a corporate procedure to handle the complaint should a customer of the audacity to make one. There is no corporate procedure in place to handle the circumstances should a paid customer be stranded in a potentially dangerous situation.
I can not believe the complete lack of ethics by Greyhound that they would take money, not provide the service, and then refuse to even give the money back. Shame on Greyhound for its corporate greedy arrogance.
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Bus - money never refunded 
- Greyhound Bus Service - cold & unheated bus
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. - bus service/delays/disrespect/customer service/discrimination
- Greyhound Lines - bad service and rude employees
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost baggage