Greyhound / the service was terrible and the trip disgusting
My girlfriend and I decided to go to Mozambique for a holiday. When we booked our tickets we were given instructions to be at the bus stop half an hour early. the bus was ment to depart at 7:15. We were there at 6:30 only to wait until 8:30 in the rain. We were then further delayed because the trailers axle broke. After that the replacement trailer had the wrong size hitch. By this point we were delayed by +- two hours. On arrival at Matoala we were told our bags were in the wrong compartment and would be taken to Maputo. This was a big problem for us since our driver did not know the location of the stop in maputo. Out luggage was thrown on the floor and no form of identification was required to collect the luggage. By the time we got all our bags it was 20:00.
Then, upon returning to South Africa the bus was late AGAIN. This time only by 30 mins. Once we were on the bus we realsied that the aircon was not working. This is unacceptable considering we were in Mozambique where the temprature is always extremely high.
The service was terrible and the trip disgusting.
More Greyhound Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Lines - website ticket sales 
- Greyhound Bus - customer service from greyhound bus service in san bernardino ca
- Greyhound Lines - ticketing
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost rollator chair (medical walker with seat)
- Greyhound Lines - bus driver