Greyhound Bus Lineslost rollator chair (medical walker with seat)

Purchased Greyhound Bus Ticket #[protected] on-line for $60 (not including tax) to travel one-way from Chicago, Il departing at 11:00 am to Huntsville, AL. Date of departure was on 11/15/18. From Chicago to Nashville TN where I transferred none of the greyhound luggage personnel assisted me in getting off the bus or getting on the next bus to Huntsville, AL. Because of this inconvenience I was given a $20 voucher toward purchase of next ticket. I am 84 years old and medically have to travel with my Rollator Chair for stability. The Rollator Chair and 2 pieces of luggage were placed under the Bus storage. All stored luggage had my travel information on them. In arriving to Huntsville Greyhound Station the female driver gave me both pieces of luggage but did not give me the Rollator Chair before pulling off. The bus left for Birmingham. My daughter called one of their main numbers [protected] and talked with Customer Service Rep. Friday, 11/16/18 at 9:45 am to let Cust Svc know immediately that my Rollator Chair (Wheel Chair Mobility Aid) was not taken from under Greyhound's storage. Left another message that the bus driver left with my Rollator Chair, but no one responded. In calling back I talked with Ms. Navalis and her response were let us try to track it and call back. She gave me a case #343824. Still no response after three hours. I called back and talked with Customer Svc Rep, Mr. Escultor about 1:15 PM. He asked my daughter to call back at 9:30 pm or thereafter on 11/16/18. We called back at 9:45 pm [protected] talked with rep Mr. Francisco. An electronic voucher was given as an inconvenience for non-assistance getting on and off the bus in Nashville, TN. Mr. Francisco asked me to call [protected] and make a complaint at the Huntsville Downtown Greyhound station. Received tracer #[protected]. Went to Huntsville Greyhound Bus Station on 11/20/18 filled out a complaint form "Baggage Tracer Claim". We have been calling Greyhound Bus Line Cust Svc. since 11/16/18. The response is we are sorry but it takes 30 to 90 days before we can do anything about it. The rep stated, we have been checking with different stations but the Rollater has not been found. I have been here for two weeks and each time we get the same response, "Still tracing". Annie Valentine is under medical supervision with her doctors and her home care personnel in Chicago, she cannot travel back to Chicago without a Rollator. The Rollator Chair was a blue mobility walker with 4 wheels and a seat. I am ready to travel and purchase ticket back to Chicago but cannot under these conditions. I am tried going back and forth with Greyhound Customer Service. They lost my chair and keep delaying action for compensation.

Do