Green Dot Online / fraudulent practices
Well, in short I'm not happy with a credit card company that asks for your social security number over the phone, and then informs you electronically that your number is invalid. You cannot get your account started, and when you think you can by (giving the number) the phone call goes nowhere. It seems that many people are writing about this alleged credit card company and the losses are building up financially.
In addition, the account number sent is only 12 digits long when in fact the one the electronic message asks for is 16 digits long. There should be a more direct way of talking to these people, not their electronic message system. I don't know presently whether I can get my refund because I keep getting the runaround. I would not chose this company if I had to do it again. Moreover, it's been more then two weeks since I ordered and my card has not arrived. They want you to put your whole paycheck into their account. Don't do it. It's too risky!!!
More Green Dot Online Complaints & Reviews
- Green Dot Moneypak - stolen money 
- Walmart Green Dot Money Card - where's my money 
- Walmart Money Card - Visa Prepaid Card Through Ge Money Bank And Green Dot Corp. - can't access money/use card/get a live cust. service rep 
- Green Dot Money Pak - part of a scam 
- Green Dot Moneypak - unable to fund paypal 
- Green Dot Corporation - Prepaid visa
- Green Dot Corporation - prepaid visa card
- Green Dot - prepaid visa debit card
- Green Dot Corporation - I asked to speak to a supervisor
- Green Dot Corporation - green dot/atm