Green Dot Online / fraudulent practices

Well, in short I'm not happy with a credit card company that asks for your social security number over the phone, and then informs you electronically that your number is invalid. You cannot get your account started, and when you think you can by (giving the number) the phone call goes nowhere. It seems that many people are writing about this alleged credit card company and the losses are building up financially.

In addition, the account number sent is only 12 digits long when in fact the one the electronic message asks for is 16 digits long. There should be a more direct way of talking to these people, not their electronic message system. I don't know presently whether I can get my refund because I keep getting the runaround. I would not chose this company if I had to do it again. Moreover, it's been more then two weeks since I ordered and my card has not arrived. They want you to put your whole paycheck into their account. Don't do it. It's too risky!!!

Go

Comments

• Jb
      4th of Apr, 2009

What is going on with Greendot on line.com...? Why i cant get a prepaid cc? who the hell is sleeping on the helm? do we have to call the BBB?

• Jb
      4th of Apr, 2009

THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!

CANT SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS/

WHY THEY ADVERTISE THAT THEY CAN GIVE YOU A CARD AND WHEN YOU TRY TO GET IT, NOTHING!!

VERY DISAPPOINTED.