Great Clips / the worst company to work for

Winchester, VA, United States Review updated:

I have worked for Great Clips for two years.There are two shops in winchester there is winchester station and stonewall plaza I worked at both and but the worst one is wichester station. The new owners came in last year and took all of the stylist bennifits away and they are very rude I worked with one girl there on a saturaday and she rufused clients and so I had to do them not Complaining.they are VERY UNPROMISEING and they try to blam who ever they can if something goes wrong.VERY RUDE stylist and Manager.I was basicly a assistant manager and the manager was NEVER there so guess who had to cover.And WHOS RESPONSIBILITY IS IT TO COVER WHEN SOMEONE CALLS OUT THE MANAGER RIGHT.WRONG I DID IT.I hardly ever called in sick and as soon as i walked in the door the next day my manager would be yelling at me the WHOLE time. Iwas there. If u are sick and in the hospital u better have a doctors excuse or oterwise you are fired same if you go to the doctor.Well how many times have other stylist come in without a doctors note this was only for me none of the other stylist.I AM SOOOOOO SICK OF THIS COMPANY AND I WILL NEVER STEP FOOT IN THERE AGAIN.

Comments