GrabCar / GrabTaxi / driver was rude and asked for 100 load from the addressee
At around 10:30 thus morning, Dec 1, 2018, I had a console table delivered via grab car (orange Mitsubishi Adventure) driven by Paquito Guidicos Yunto with plate no. NS 8175 and LTFRB Case Number2018- 3163. When he got to the address, he rudely raised his voice to the addressee who happens to be my friend, Judge Rosalie D. Galicinao and demanded why she was not picking up her phone and because of that he had to buy 100 load to call her. Isn't it a part of what I pay phone minutes to contact the addressee? I contacted the person who booked the GrabCar and he said that he even gave him 500 on top of the 458 that Grab charged for the delivery. I hope you discipline this driver. He puts your company in a bad light. If you want to follow up this complaint, contact me at [protected]. I am Judge Marjorie M. Dempsey, of San Jose City, Nueva Ecija
More GrabCar / GrabTaxi Complaints & Reviews
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - I am complaining about the customer support and grab's e-receipt 
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - unauthorized credit card charges
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grabcar banned my account for many cancellation.
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - unknown grab receipt
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - is fair to charge late fee which he didn't call me when he reach? 
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - driver
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grabshare
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - driver took my cash and said I did not pay!
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - erroneous payment
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grabhitch driver