Goodyear Credit Plan / False charges!
In August, I signed up and purchased 4 Goodyear tires in the Goodyear dealer in Los Angeles. At that time. they had the ad of $40 rebate and tickets for San Diego Zoo as a offer of 1 year no interest finance plan. So I applied and got credit $600, and purchased 4 tires with the so called credit card.
About 2 weeks later, the San Diego Zoo tickets delivered by mail. And another 2 weeks later, second mail delivered requesting the invoice which I summit already. But I mailed another copy anyway.
Since then, I never received any information until November, a letter from them saying I was paying my payment late, the late charge $29 plus extra interest $10.73 I should pay, they denied it was 1 year finance but a 3 month finance. The thing is August to November was just 3 month and they started to charge late fee and interest. And most infamous, they insisted that they mailed the statement, and the rebate was inside the statement.
They say they don't issue a credit card. Just like other frauds committed by many credit companies, they:
1. Issue no credit card, but says giving credit card in the ad.
2. Do mail the statement until the finance time passed, and mail a late payment notice.
3. Another falsely ad such as 1 year finance.
I heard the government had no way to control these credit card company fraud. I don't believe so, any one had the same experience, I would contact with them and get things strengthened.
More Goodyear Credit Plan Complaints & Reviews
- Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Tire - Road noise 
- Goodyear Tracker 2 Tires - Defective Tire Produce 
- Goodyear Tripletread - Drivability problems 
- Goodyear Assurance Comfort Tread - Terrible tread wear 
- Goodyear - Goodyear credit card 
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company - my 2006 honda odyssey touring ac
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company - wrangler 265-60-18 tire
- Good Year Tire - tire
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company - not really a complaint but a question
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company - tires price match policy