Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Tire / Road noise
We bought a complete set of Goodyear Assurance Comfortred tires from a Goodyear Service Center. We began having the oil changed and the tires rotated every three to four thousand miles. All work was performed by the same Goodyear Service Center. The tires were quiet and smooth as advertised... but... after about 10,000 miles, the tires began to sound as if we were driving on the "wake-up" strips found at the edge of most highways. We brought this to the attention of the Service Center and they acted as if it were "our problem". They said the car was "out of alignment"... but the car would drive straight as an arrow with your hands off the wheel. It's a Toyota Matrix... so the only adjustable alignment possible on the car is "toe-in" which would make the car swerve left or right. We got the manager of the store to listen to the sound and he finally decided to "cross rotate" whatever that means. So now we have to keep putting miles on the tires.
Maybe it's a Service Center problem... maybe tires... maybe both.
More Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Goodyear Tracker 2 Tires - Defective Tire Produce 
- Goodyear Tripletread - Drivability problems 
- Goodyear Assurance Comfort Tread - Terrible tread wear 
- Goodyear - Goodyear credit card 
- Goodyear - tracker tires 
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company - my 2006 honda odyssey touring ac
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company - wrangler 265-60-18 tire
- Good Year Tire - tire
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company - not really a complaint but a question
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company - tires price match policy