Goodyear Assurance ComforTred / bounce in the tires
I've had the tires for about 2 years, and in the past few months noticed a chugging feeling when I'd be driving in idle (no gas or brake applied) through a parking lot. It wasn't noticable though at high speeds.
I asked about it when I had the oil changed and tires rotated, and the technician at the Goodyear Service center told me that there was a definite "bounce" in the tire, and that it was made worse when he rotated the tires. So he put them back the way they were and called Goodyear. As a result of whatever was wrong, I am now getting a new set of tires courtesy of Goodyear.
Has anyone else had similar issues with the tires or is this a one-off defect?
More Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Complaints & Reviews
- Goodyear Tracker 2 Tires - Defective Tire Produce 
- Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Tire - Road noise 
- Goodyear Tripletread - Drivability problems 
- Goodyear Assurance Comfort Tread - Terrible tread wear 
- Goodyear - Goodyear credit card 
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company - wrangler 265-60-18 tire
- Good Year Tire - tire
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company - not really a complaint but a question
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company - tires price match policy
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company - struts & tie rod service