Goodyear 41 S Dean St. Englewood, NJ / unethical behavior

1 Englewood, NJ, United States

To whom it may concern, I denroy clacken, i'm an employee at this company goodyear. I was hired as a mechanic and now for months they make me go outside and cut the grass and clean the bathroom and I was not hired for that and i'm looking into speaking with a lawyer because I don't feel it's right, now I feel like they are harassing me it's always now go do this go do that not even a hello in the morning when I get in it's always go clean the bathroom or go cut the grass and that's not what I was hired for. I ask why me the boss just say just go do it I been here for awhile now but, the harassment it's starting to really get to me. I'm looking for another job I can't keep going through this. I just feel like I shouldn't have to do theses type of things. Maybe I shouldn't say this, but the boss he's like a grumpy of grouch when he want to be and it seems like i'm the one that catch the raft... Why he don't make none of the other guys do it I don't know people tell me i'm to passive so maybe that's why.. I just feel i'm being taking a advantage of. I need this job for now, but by filing this complaint if I lose my job at this point it won't even bother me because I just had to let the truth be told tired of the treatment I been getting...

De