Goodwill / rude customer service associate

1 Geary st/LarkinSan Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

I visited the goodwill store on Geary st on August 23, 2008. For the second time, a store employee has been quite rude to me. She is tall, thin and African American. The first time I was there she grabbed my bag away from me and told me to check it in. That was strange because there were several female customers with purses much larger. Today after being ignored by a different worker when I asked to have the dressing room unlocked, she gragged my 3 $1.99 shirts out of my hand because I crawed under the door in order to try them on. I asked to have the door unlocked but was ignored. She counted the shirts and acted quite frankly like a total ###. She literally grabbed them out of my hand.

Comments

28th of Jul, 2012

The goodwill store in canton, il is full of rude employees.
    My mom&i spend a lot of money in the store, I also have donated lots of clothes, toys, &made them a lot of money.
    They recently fired a very nice young man who was full of energy, worked double shifts, he's a 20 year old boy who was trying to
    Live on his own, work&pwrform in plays.
    They recently hired an elderly lady who didn't understand his joyfully, bubbly personality&said lies about how he made her cry.
    They fired him on the spot.
    My mom&myself are very upset on how they could fire a young man who worked very hard&take this lady's side.
    Very sad how he worked there for almost 2 years!
    Someone should check into these rude employees!