Goodwill / rude customer service associate
I visited the goodwill store on Geary st on August 23, 2008. For the second time, a store employee has been quite rude to me. She is tall, thin and African American. The first time I was there she grabbed my bag away from me and told me to check it in. That was strange because there were several female customers with purses much larger. Today after being ignored by a different worker when I asked to have the dressing room unlocked, she gragged my 3 $1.99 shirts out of my hand because I crawed under the door in order to try them on. I asked to have the door unlocked but was ignored. She counted the shirts and acted quite frankly like a total ###. She literally grabbed them out of my hand.
More Goodwill Complaints & Reviews
- Goodwill Industries - charged a different price from marked price 
- Goodwill Industries - rude managers 
- Goodwill Store - scam and theft 
- Goodwill Industries - unethical behavior/employee attitude 
- Goodwill Industries - giant scam! 
- Goodwill Industries International - to whom it concerns...
- Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin (Goodwill Laundry) - orangetta kelly-shellie and chandra henderson-martinez ruined people's lives at goodwill laundry
- Missouri Goodwill Industries - damage and not the right item.
- Goodwill Industries - the goodwill outlet in saint paul, mn on fairview.
- Goodwill Industries - Unprofessional behavior