Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems / HVAC - heating and air conditioning

1 7401 Security Way Houston TX 77040, United States

I own 2 homes, both have Goodman heat pumps and air handlers installed in 2007. I am have the exact same problem with both units. Every 2 years I have to pay someone to come re-fill the R-22 refrigerant because about 2-3lbs. is leaked out due to their faulty evaporator coils. I have hired multiple companies for different quotes and each time they come out it's always the same story, "I have a leak, and it would be more expensive to try to find the leak than to re-fill the refrigerant every time."
So, I've been doing this every year now on both homes and each time it's anywhere from $200 - $400 for them to re-fill. So infurriating this started happening only a couple of years after i bought my house. I was excecting the HVAC to last at least 5-6 years without a problem, but Goodman is SO TERRIBLE that their units fall apart. I now have another problem with the bottom of my air handler is rusting out and water is dripping into the emergency pan instead of flowing out the condensate line. I called their customer service line and they were absolutely no help and just wanted to get me off the phone.
This company shouldn't be in business and i'm praying the current class action lawsuit works out for ALL of us who've been sabotaged by this horrible company.

Be