GoodLife Fitness / gym makeover
The gym makeover recently at Mt pleasant gym is Toronto is totally unacceptable!
It's clearly to increase personal training and therefore GL profits.
Doesn't not take into consideration the regular, yet the majority of the members!
Gym is already loud and crowded most weekday with the school kids running around.
Now you have taken away some popular machines, left some unpopular machines, crowded the cardio area where it's now unsafe in some areas from moving parts, and created more personal training space.
Tell the personal trainers to stay in their zone while training clients, as we are not allowed in their zones.
Also it's flu and cold season...maybe instead of reminding the members to clean cardio machines after use...Tell your Employees to clean up after they personally use the machines! They Don't!
More GoodLife Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation charges 
- GoodLife Fitness - service fees 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized withdrawl from my bank account 
- GoodLife Fitness - misleading sales tactics (personal training) 
- Goodlife Fitness Clubs - memberships/personal training costs 
- GoodLife Fitness - head office contact information - email 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized payments
- GoodLife Fitness - personal trainer 
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation fee
- GoodLife Fitness - staff services