Gold's Gym / never cancelled membership!
Signed up for membership in 2003. Moved a couple months later to a city that didn' t have a Golds anywhere near it. I was told to fax proof that the nearest gym was over 30 miles away and they would let me cancel my membership that was being charged to my credit card. I did fax proof and they told me my memb. was cancelled after being so rude. My card was not being charged any longer. THEN... 3 years later I got a collection notice for back payment of $400 and on my credit report! I still have the same credit card used then and they never tried to charge it or send any letter notifying me of any wrong doing! They did this to a friend of mine as well. Horrible company!!! I'm with 24 hr. and have not had any problems.
More Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - facilities
- Gold's Gym - ignored cancellation request
- Gold's Gym - personal trainer
- Gold's Gym - poor service gold's gym magnolia texas
- Gold's Gym - cancellation of membership