Goldmyscore.com / Unauthorized and false advertising
I went to this website that advertised for "FREE" Credit report. Once I required all my information to get a free credit report, it ask me to give my credit card information that it is then now $1.00 and that was it. I typed my information and then I decided not to give my credit card information because it said it was free. I backed out of their website and wanted to see if they would give my free three credit reports. None came up that they wanted my information from my card. This is August 6, 2015 and found out since January 2015 they have been taking out every month $39.00 without my authorization. I want to know how I can stop consumers for advertising illegal scams. I dont know how to make them stop stealing my money on a monthly basis and I want all of my monies that they stole and prosecute the company.
More Goldmyscore.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyScore - Unauthorized charges / false advertising 
- Rpt Myscore - They didn't cancel my account and no refund 
- Rpt Myscore 888 - 840 - 4961 NV - Deloitte-Carson city - NV 
- Rpt Myscore - unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- MyScore.com - Unauthorized charges from gld*svcgs of $29.95 to my credit card 
- MyScore.com - credit score free 
- svcrt.com aka myscore.com - credit services 
- MyScore.com - continuous billing - obstacles to cancel it 
- MyScore.com - credit monitoring
- MyScore.com - gld*svcgs.co.