GMC / terrible experience
My company has 6 GMC 3500 trucks. Most have had the accelerator cables replaced at least twice. The cables are cheep and fray easily therefore the trucks give no warning, the truck accelerators just stick wide open. I contacted GMC to report this and they were only interested in it costing them. I was only intending to inform them of the safety issue. GMC could care less. I found no recalls on this problem. GMC customer care was only interested in the problem if the trucks were still in warranty and had no intention of wasting their time on a problem that they weren't required to pay for.
More GMC Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - Dealership Fake Ad (Bait and Switch)
- General Motors Corporation - 2014 Captiva LTZ, 45,000 miles, massive radiator failure!
- General Motors Corporation - plant closures in the united states
- General Motors Corporation - 2010 chevy traverse
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 silverado 1500 4wd ext. cab.