GMC / terrible experience

My company has 6 GMC 3500 trucks. Most have had the accelerator cables replaced at least twice. The cables are cheep and fray easily therefore the trucks give no warning, the truck accelerators just stick wide open. I contacted GMC to report this and they were only interested in it costing them. I was only intending to inform them of the safety issue. GMC could care less. I found no recalls on this problem. GMC customer care was only interested in the problem if the trucks were still in warranty and had no intention of wasting their time on a problem that they weren't required to pay for.

Va

Comments

19th of Oct, 2008

I. have been buying GM for the last 28yrs.
    This Saturday I bought a Toyota.
    I am the owner of an Equinox, my pay out is 16 thousand, it is worth 8thousand in the black book, I have already paid 22 thousand...38 thousand for a 4 yr old car!!!
    When I went to Lounsbury's to see a car, a Malibu 08 is $438 a month for 72 months...give me a break, I owed 5 months on you'r car and with all the insentives, I still have this to pay for a new car..
    I am tired of fighting at Lounsbury for everything I needed done and to get a fair shake..
    After of being a good GM client for 28 yrs. Toyoto used me better...Sorry, I would like to still buy a GM but not at this price

• Mi
      23rd of Jun, 2009

I brought a 2005 Yukon denali and complained about transmission problems, but dealer could not find anything wrong, but after many trips to dealer over the last couple of years and warrety runs out behold now they can find slippage.my main question is how long is the transmission is under warrety& for how many miles ?50, 000 or 100, 000 or is it 36, 000 miles.
    If you continue to treat people who trust you & your product like this American auto industry will not recover.This dealership I'm complaining about is Gay's dealership in Dickerson, Texas, service manager is Mr. Moore. This is where I purchase but the service & attitude has changed and it "STINKS".

A VERY dIS SATIFIED CUSTOMER