Globaltrailer / poor customer service lousy product

Safer Wholesale / Great Sports
21765 South Central Avenue
New Lenox
Phone: (815) 462-9089
I purchased a 250 cc Commander ATV for my 16 year old son. From the very begining we had problems. First we ordered the color black as our primary choice and blue as our secondary choice. The day it was to be shipped we received a phone call from the company telling us they only had the color orange but, if we took the orange we would not be charged the $75.00 delivery fee. Since we were ording it for my son's buirthday we went with the orange. The ATV came a week late from their promised scheduled delivery date and we were charged the $75.00 delievery fee, (this fee was supposed to be wavied because they only had orange). When I ordered the ATV I was told all I had to do was put the wheels on and put gas in the gas tank and he could ride. This was not true, there was a considerable amount of assembly needed before the ATV could be driven. Before he could even ride it the battery came broken and I had to buy a re-placement battery for $45.00. Then my 16 year-old son only had the ATV for approximately two weeks during which time he rode it at most six times. Then the chain and chain gaurd, as well as, the screw-cap to the gas tank all broke. The thing never ran well to begin with. When I called and asked for re-placement parts I was told I had to buy them and even then I was given a hard time. Not wanting to deal with the company, I tried to buy the parts locally however, I could and still cannot find anyone who carrys the parts nor have I found anyone to work on these particular ATVs. The whole experience has been very bad I would never recommend either these particular chinese ATVs or buying from this company. I have spent hours and have made dozens of phone calls all in an attempt to get this ATV back on the road without luck. It has been four long frustrating months for both my son and I. The most up setting part about the whole experience has been the company's lack of interest, after they got my money they had no use for me and they most certainly let me know it. Unless you have money you can throw away do yourself a favor and stay away from this group of thieves.

N  23rd of Feb, 2011 by
The company Globaltrailer went out of business. The website saferwholesale.com is owned by Great Sports Inc. and is not affiliated with globaltrailer. I am sorry for the unfortunate circumstances you experienced, but I do want to make sure the record is set straight as to who this complaint is about. Our company, saferwholesale.com has a fully functioning parts and warranty department to assist our customers should any issues arise.

A  6th of Feb, 2012 by
I am very disgusted with my experience with Safer Wholesale Starting with placing the Order and how they processed it and how they shipped it out, they are not good for customer service they put you on hold forever more then 15+min just to get in touch with their manager, very unorganized company, they claim the best and cheaper, bunch off crap. I had bought 150cc SlingShot from them they had shipped it on the side of a wooden skid Plastic wrapped, received it damaged and they are not at all cooperative in customer service. One of the worst companies to deal with it. I Wish it would be cold in NJ this year has been bad with the weather too many warm days I am waiting for a winter blast so I can put this nightmare on fire and make good use of this crap that worthless. Just for your FYI Don't get involved in this company it is a disaster waiting to happen if you have the time and patience to go run around and do as they want you to do. Big Company with crap customer service.
N  12th of Aug, 2017 by
Worse Service ever. Internet is slow, almost to a crawl. They are so damn cheap to the point that when your internet is down they refuse to reimbursement for all the down time. If they didn't have a "monopoly" in certain area's of Utah consumers could choose other services... Use to have Express Web--best service ever. But since this lousy So. Central Communications took over, its been hell. I HATE South Central Communications and others in this area do NOT like their service either. Even their customer service reps are rude. Management personnel can be just as rude. Long for the day that So. Central will go belly up... Won't miss it.