Global Tel Link / Stealing

1 Toledo, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1877 650 4249

Global tel link has taken my money and done with it what they wish. I can never talk to customer service representative, and some times the representative just hangs up in my face. Other times the disconnects and will not even ring to a CSR, so you have to call back numerous times and try it over and over again. If I am able to finally get someone after fifteen tries everyday for two or three days straight, the are rude, refuse to correct problem, and they have hung up on me. I have been over charged, I have been stolen from and they have taken additional funds out of a prepaid account that was not supposed to happen. As well they authorized a charge on my credit card that I did not allow, and it was their mistake and did not take it off. They have refused to solve my problem, when I have been patient.

Comments

• Cl
      2nd of Nov, 2012

This is a bunch of crap. I've tried for days to try and get on the system. My son keeps calling me and when I try and sign in NOTHING HAPPENS. THEY DO HAVE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER CAUSE EA. TIME I TRY AND GET ON TO SIGN UP I HAVE TO ENTER IT. I HAD BETTER NOT SEE THESE CHARGES ON ANY OF MY BILLS. THIS OUTFIT SHOULD BE IN SAN QUINTEN FOR 10 YRS. UNLESS IT'S THE DAMN HURRICANE. I AM IN CALIFORNIA. I WANT TO GIVE THEM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. BUT I NEED TO CONNECT WITH MY SON. GEEZUZ. I REFUSE TO RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE...SO CALLED. TO ANYWAY.
    NO THANK YOU. claire

31st of Mar, 2013

THEY MUST BLOCK OUR PHONE NUMBERS, BECAUSE I CANNOT GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM EITHER, CONS CALL HOME/ MESSAGE SAYS TO CALL GOBLE TEL LINK THEY MUST BE WORKING TOGETHER. MY SON HAS TRIED THE NUMBER AND IT CONNECTS TO MY PHONE, '''''but the message is COLLECT CALLS CANNOT BE RECEIVED ON THIS PHONE TO CALL 800 483 8314 takes you to global tel link DO NOT TRUST "cons call home" and possibly Global.

• Wh
      31st of Mar, 2013

It sucks when you go to jail and actually have to pay for something doesn't it?