Global Tel* Link / ONLINE PAYMENT

GA, United States Review updated:

FOR THE LAST SIX MONTHS I HAVE BEEN MAKING $20 - $25 PAYMENTS TO MY ACCOUNT PER WEEK ON LINE WITH DEBIT CARD. SATURDAY, APRIL 28, 2012, I DID AS USUAL, MADE A $20 PAYMENT. WHEN I HIT "SUBMIT" MY SCREEN FLASHED RAPIDLY AND THEN CONFIRMATION CAME UP INDICATING I HAD MADE A "****$200 PAYMENT****". WOW!!! WHEN I WENT TO PRINT THE CONFIRMATION IT WOULD NOT LET ME. I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY TO CALL. AFTER SPEAKING WITH 4 CSR's TO SUPERVISORS AND BEING ON HOLD FOR 15+ MINUTES EACH TIME (CALL TOOK OVER 1 1/2 HOURS), I WAS TOLD THEY WOULD NOT REFUND MY MONEY...BUT THEY COULD ONLY TO FREEZE ALL COLLECT CALLS FOR 30 TO 60 DAYS.

SO CONSIDERING HOW THIS HAS OCCURED, I REALLY THINK THE PERSON OR GROUP THAT IS IN CHARGE NEEDS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE INSTEAD OF THESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO LIE TO HONEST HARD WORKING PEOPLE BECAUSE OF A SO CALLED "POLICY".

THIS IS REALLY CROOKED!!!

IT'S SAD THAT A COMPANY HAS SET UP THEIR ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM TO TAKE MORE MONEY THAN WHAT THE CUSTOMER IS PAYING AND THEN HAS AN EXCUSE AS TO WHY THEY CAN'T GIVE IT BACK TO YOU.

ONE DAY MAYBE GLOBAL TEL*LINK WILL HAVE TO ANSWER FOR THEIR WRONG DOING.

Cl

Comments

• Br
      30th of Apr, 2012

Dear Customer,
    What facility was the payment intended for and what is your phone number? We will attempt to track down the problem. Global Tel*Link.