Gettel Toyota / new car trade in
I went into this dealership thinking I wanted to down size, from my 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited to a Rav4, to lower my payments and get a smaller SUV, that would be easier on gas! The sales rep put me in a 2017 Camry, I drove it one whole day, at the end of the day I didn't know how I was going to get out of the Camry, I had to see me physical therapist to help me! I told the dealership I was not happy with the car or the financing! I have reached out to them and no response! My son just bought a Tundra truck and Rav4 for his wife, they just moved back to the US from Costa Rica. We are definitely a Toyota family, we would not consider buying anything but a Toyota. I want my Highlander back!
More Gettel Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.