[Resolved] Getaroom / hotel room
I made a reservation for a Marriott Hotel in Idaho Falls, Idaho with a check-in date of 12/1/2017 and a checkout date of 12/2/2017. When I checked in, I asked the front desk to do a direct bill to my employer for my stay, which they did. However, I still got billed for $127.51, which was more than what my employer was charged. So my employer and I both got billed for my stay. I should not have been billed!!! I was told on the phone by Kerusel that the $127.50 was the regular charge for the reservation. So I was billed for making the reservation?? because my employer paid for the room. My folio number on the stay from Marriott is 86188. Their records do not show any billing on my credit card, just the direct bill to my employer. Getaroom billed me anyway.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Getaroom Customer Care's Response, Feb 08, 2018
Thank you for contacting Getaroom.com and bringing your concerns to our attention. While we strive to provide exceptional customer service to all our customers, we know things can happen that prevent us from achieving this objective. If we have failed to meet your expectations, we appreciate letting us know, so we can continue to improve our services.
We understand from your complaint that you were billed directly by the hotel and by us, Getaroom.com. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that this experience has caused you and hope the information provided will adequately addressed your questions, Please contact us at 1-800-468-3578, or 00-1-469-675-5368 for callers outside the U.S. or email us at email@example.com so that we may assist you by researching your claim.
More Getaroom Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Getaroom.com - wrong room trickery 
- [Resolved] Getaroom.com - no refund 
- [Resolved] Getaroom - tax recovery charges and service fees
- Getaroom.com - getaroom.com is horrible 
- Getaroom.com - I will do everything within my power to prevent anyone else from becoming a victim of this scam 
- Get a Room - hotel reservation - lack of receipt
- Getaroom - tried to book directly with hotel and redirected to the getaroom website with misleading cancellation policy
- Getaroom - getaroom.com / guestreservations.com
- Getaroom - "guaranteed" reservation
- Getaroom - lack of receipt, indication of $126 fee above hotel room cost