Georgia Power / entire business
Georgia Power is absolutely the worst utility company to EVER do business with. I had a payment arrangement set up for today, 9/21/17. I made the payment this morning and not even 5 minutes later, someone was at my house disconnecting my power stating that payment had been due the day before. Due to either computer or human error, the due date was entered incorrectly in their system. They would not reconnect power until I made a 2nd payment. My checking account is now overdrawn by almost the entire amount of the 2nd payment. I hope Georgia Power is prepared to pay any and all insufficient fund fees my bank charges me
Updated by Darla Fox, Sep 22, 2017
Just received a call from the executive offices of Georgia Power. They were absolutely no help. All I received from them was an apology. An apology doesn't correct the overdrawn balance in my checking account!
More Georgia Power Complaints & Reviews
- Georgia Power - additional deposit required 
- Georgia Power - smart meter 
- Georgia Power - fees for a &returned check& that wasn't sent for payment 
- Georgia Power - liars and theifs
- Georgia Power - double billing 
- Georgia Power - billing process
- Georgia Power - fraudulent collection removal 
- Georgia Power /GA Right of way - incompetent employees
- Georgia Power - dangerous condition!!
- Georgia Power - manager