Georgia Power / electric
We are experiencing a power outage right now. There was a storm, a bit of wind and rain and then our power and most of the neighborhood's power is out. This occurs too regularly. A small thunderstorm should not take the power down so often. I have lived in other parts of the country with more extreme weather and fewer (maybe a few in my memory) power outages. The lack of service and frequency of outages is unacceptable. Our neighborhood, Kirkwood, experiences these outages regularly. Do something. No it isn't the squirrels, The places I've lived before had squirrels, and trees too. Not buying excuses. Provide our service or discount/lower prices if you cannot.
More Georgia Power Complaints & Reviews
- Georgia Power - additional deposit required 
- Georgia Power - smart meter 
- Georgia Power - fees for a &returned check& that wasn't sent for payment 
- Georgia Power - liars and theifs
- Georgia Power - double billing 
- Georgia Power - billing process
- Georgia Power - fraudulent collection removal 
- Georgia Power /GA Right of way - incompetent employees
- Georgia Power - dangerous condition!!
- Georgia Power - manager