General Motors Corporationparts for 2016 acadia denali

On June 28, 2018 I took my vehicle to the local dealer because an engine light was on. Diagnosed as an 0xygen sensor and part was ordered, not in stock. When the mechanic completely checked the the vehicle on July 2 he discovered a leak in the power stealing line and problem with bracket. These items were ordered on July 2. Took a week for the oxygen sensor to come in. Well it is June 27 and I still do not have a Part. Have contacted by phone and Tom could not tell me anything. He does now where parts are mad, where the processing center is, and where they will be shipped from. On 7/16, according to the print out from the dealer the part was received at a processing Center and the expected time to ship was the week of 7/16. On 7/23 the part was in transit to a shipping facility.

Well tomorrow it will be a month. This is the most rediculous thing I have ever heard of. No one can tell me where the part is and how long it will be before I get my vehicle. I have been a GM customer continuously since 1971. My husband and I have purchased truck, Cadillacs, Corvette, and Envoys and Acadias . I cannot imagine I will ever purchase another car from General Motors.

• Updated by Marsha Riddle, Jul 27, 2018

Did not check spelling but I am sure you get the problem. Are the parts coming on a slow boat from China? Or a covered wagon from somewhere in the USA!

Ma