General Motors Corporation / lease of a vehicle

I leased a car from Haley GM in Sechelt BC back in August. I submitted all the documentation I was supposed to submit for payments to come out of my bank account. Turns out they are really mixed up about my auto pay. Its been a battle trying to make my payments. Contacting them has been a nightmare. I'm told it's setup then I'm told it's not. I called Haley GM in Sechelt multiple times to ask if they know anything or can help. One of the last phone calls with Patrick, I was told he was going to talk to someone he knows at GMfinancial and get this all sorted. He said You have a couple days before your payment is due so let me figure this out. The extra fees you've had to pay at western union I'll reimburse you. So I waited to hear from him and nothing. I called back today. The day my payment is due. He was very rude so I said you know what maybe I should just give the car back cause I'm done. He said sure you can do that. He said it's not his problem. My payment still hasn't come out of my account. I have to go today and pay another payment thru western union and won't be reimbursed apparently. Patrick said you can fight the battle with GM Financial alone. I asked why there's a battle in the first place. I have been trying to figure this out since I got the vehicle. Everytime I've called GM Financial I get the run around. So I'm left with a vehicle that I have to go to western union every month and make my payments on top of the fee they charge. Ya that's exactly what I signed up for.

Le
Oct 31, 2018

Comments

• Fr
      Oct 31, 2018

My name is Fred Reynolds, and I live in Upstate New York. I have been buying GM Canyons since 2009 ( every 2 - 3 years). I will not purchase another GM vehicle unless it has a key start and a FUEL CAP. And you call this American engineering. I can't believe with all the money that it costs for these vehicles, and you can't put a cap on the gas tank. This is insane. Both my wife and I have only purchased GM cars and trucks for years and will buy another until this gets changed. I am really very UNHAPPY with this.