General Motors Corporation / chevy silverado 1500
hi, I have a silverado with a leaking roof. I've spent a while troubleshooting it and found 2 to 3 possible problems. I contacted chevy and they said it would be $130 just to drop it off. They could not give me an estimate to fix or even an estimate to troubleshoot the problem. From the information i have gathered it has been a problem since 2014 and is still a problem on current models. That proves that it is a design flaw and nothing is being done to fix the problem. Even on current models. I don't think i should be charged this kind of money to have something fixed that was not done properly in the first place and is currently still not being done properly. Chevy told me it was case by case and would not give me an estimate for a problem that has been going on for years. How do they not know even a price range because countless people are having this same problem. Just google chevy silverado roof leak and see what comes up.
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - front hub bearing on a 2015 silverado 4x4 lt
- General Motors Corporation - error code 0008 2008 pontiac gxp 3.6
- GM Motors - 2006 impala/power steering
- General Motors Corporation - recall 2025302
- General Motors Corporation - I have a 2018 chevrolet equinox premier, the vehicle is blowing the fuse for hvac..