General Motors Corporation / chevrolet 2018 equinox

Ladies and Gentlemen of General Motors Corporate Headquarters
CEO
Board Members
On 10/17/2018 I was driving my Chevrolet 2018 Equinox toward home from a scheduled MRI at CDI, North Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis, Indiana sometime after 5:00 p.m. At precisely the spot in the left lane of 116th Street before entering the Round-ABout on East 116th Street just prior to entering (West of) the passage under U. S. 31--My Car Died Dead In The Street and Would Not Start No Matter What I Did. The Engine Light was ON, as if the Engine was running. The notation on my Dashboard stated "Engine Reduced Power." Nothing I did would start the car. I was in HIGH TRAFFIC, sometime around 5:00 p.m. Cars were tight on my right, behind and in front of me trying to get Home and into the correct lane to get onto U. S. 31 either going North or going South. The truck on my tail finally gave up and went around me leaving others to bump into my back until THANK GOD AN INDIANAPOLIS POLICE CAR ARRIVED AND STOPPED BEHIND ME.
When I bought my 2018 Equinox in June of 2017 I complained that this car stopped while I was driving in High Traffic Going Slow with the Traffic and I told my Dealer's Salesman that the car's "gas-saving emission-saving stop" IS TOO SENSITIVE. I COMPLAINED IN 2017. NOW, AGAIN, THE ANSWER AGAIN IS "IT DIDN'T DO THAT WITH US WHEN OUR TECHNICIAN DROVE IT." YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THIS IS TIME FOR A LAWSUIT. YOU AND I BOTH KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN BEFORE YOU RECALL THIS "gas-saver emission-saver" on countless vehicles on other cars built by other companies. I was very lucky yesterday. A policeman showed up nearly within a few vehicles. On Star got me a Chevrolet Tow Truck WHO KNOWINGLY BROUGHT A PORTABLE CHARGER (THERE WAS NO PLACE FOR HIM TO PARK BESIDE ME WITH PEOPLE BOUND FOR HOME AFTER WORK). NOW--THE KICKER--THE CAR WOULD NOT CHARGE WITH ONE TRY, TWO TRIES, THREE TRIES, WITH THE Chevy employee getting into the seat and trying to start my car, closing the hood, getting back in to try again, opening the hood, and FINALLY, FINALLY, THE CAR STARTED. SCARY--DANGEROUS. LAWSUIT. The Dealer still has my car.

El