General Motors Corporation / 2009 chevy silverado 1500 crew cab 4x4 pickup values and lifters.
This has been on going problem, since I bought this truck brand new. In 2009. 2013 new lifters and gasket and seal's were put in. I have had 2 time's now the same problem with lifter no7, to were the seal is letting oil though the piston, and no want to fix it, they say it's not a warranty problem so my warranty doesn't want to cover the problem either. I feel this motor should have been replaced after the 2nd time, it's truck I have never felt safe in taking a trip, never know what's going to happen with the engine. If some one could check in with this proble I would greatly appreciate it. It has also had a new camshaft put in also. Problems still seem's to persist. Thank you My truck is a Billion Auto in Clinton Iowa, [protected] Lauren is the service Advisor.
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - front hub bearing on a 2015 silverado 4x4 lt
- General Motors Corporation - error code 0008 2008 pontiac gxp 3.6
- GM Motors - 2006 impala/power steering
- General Motors Corporation - recall 2025302
- General Motors Corporation - I have a 2018 chevrolet equinox premier, the vehicle is blowing the fuse for hvac..