General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus / Extended Warranty Coverage
I bought GE's extended warranty plan since Dec. 2007 to cover my rental property's kitchen appliances. Contract number is [protected]. The policy is offered by Service Protection Plan Plus and their contact number listed is [protected]. I called them to repair a broken handle on Gas range oven/stove on 7/22/10. Theiur answer is that a broken handle is not covered as it is does not affect the function of the unit. For GE the handle has nothing to do with the ability to open or close the oven door when it hot.
I tried to cancel the policy over the phone. Can't even do that. GE wants me to write to them for cancelling the contract but the guy could not give me that address. NEVER buy GE's extended service plan.
More General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- GE - ge retroactively ends warranty without notice 
- General Electric Company - Washer#GTW460ASJWW and Dryer #GTD42EASJWW
- General Electric Company - glass top stove
- General Electric Company - ggdt580ssfss
- General Electric Company - refrigerator
- General Electric Company - dishwasher parts