General Electric Company — fridge ge-cafe, model cfe28ushlss
The fridge was defect from the delivery date-beginning of Nov.2018. Water was dripping from the left side door on the floor and is still dripping.
On Nov12, Nov18 & Nov26, 2018 Ellite Appliances technicians failed to fix it.
GE Warranty Dept. give us a reference/case number:[protected]. Last resolution given by SLOR MENDEZ-case manager was to have Ellite coming to our place to fix it again with no assurance that the fridge will be working after their 4th attempt.
Can you please help us to put an end to this and replace the fridge with one that is functional. We already incurred damages to the hardwood floor and we can not hide our frustration that we paid a lot of money for an nonfunctional GE product. Please contact us asap as our family need a fridge.
Thank you for your time/cooperation in this matter.
More General Electric Company Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information