General Electric / adora dishwasher won't clean - poor service
Cleaned well for 2+ years and suddenly started leaving film, grease, particles, you name it. Tried everything in troublshooting to no avail. Even upgraded detergent etc. Nothing. Called on extended service plan. Service man said filter was clogged by a KERNAL. Yeah. Ok. Said it's customer's responsibility to clean that out (though it's not in the manual and if I should break something taking it all apart, it would be my responsibility, right?). He had to order a part just so the visit would be covered under my contract (nice of him). Of course, the problem persisted and I am now on the phone with them again. They reiterated the troubleshooting and asked me to "try again" and call back if it didn't work instead of scheduling a visit. I asked to speak to the supervisor who apparently instructed the service rep with all this and I've been waiting for 30 minutes now!!! HORRIBLE. Looking this appliance up online, it seems I've been completely had by G.E. and it's "lemon".
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - adora dishwasher
- General Electric Company - microwave
- General Electric Company - fridge ge-cafe, model cfe28ushlss
- General Electric Company - refrigerator model gz522dmjjfes
- General Electric Company - jes1460ds3bb/microwave oven...