General Electric / bad service
This washing machine is less than one year old. Here is a litany of warranty services it has recieved thus far:
One month old, loose tub. Service Technician tightened.
Three months old, tub loose again. Service Technician replaced big nut.
Six months old. front cover won't stay on. sheet metal bent from regular use.
Right front adjustable foot won't adjust. Threew a block of wood under it
to level it. Service Technician said he'd order me a new foot. He didn't. Service Technician accused me of modifing machine, I did not. He had never seen a machine like this one. It showed.
Was given a year's extension on warranty.
Eleven months old, will not spin. Waited a wek for service, Service Technician installed wrong motor will have correct delivered to my home, next week.
Back to the laundromat!
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - Stove and Dishwasher
- GE Appliances - ge oven
- General Electric Company - model jb 750sj6ss
- General Electric Company - oven 
- General Electric Company - ge washing machine