Geico / working with geico claims
Hit by a Geico policy holder. Geico adjuster calls and leave me a message to call her back. I have tried for 6 weeks now to get a hold of her. She never answers the phone, always goes to voice mail. When she calls me back, usually 2 days later, it is at a random time and I can not take the call because of work.
I have BEGGED her to leave me a time to call her back or tell me a time when she will be calling me back so I can take the call and she completely ignores my request.
I would not do business with a company that you cant get a hold of. Well, I am sure you can get a hold of them if you want to BUY their insurance.
More Geico Complaints & Reviews
- Geico Car Insurance - refused to pay my claim! 
- Geico - geico policies and procedures! 
- Geico - cancel policy 
- Geico - geico will not pay claim 
- Geico - scam and cheating 
- Geico - auto
- Geico Insurance Company - an insured geico driver complaint
- Geico - auto claim
- Geico - auto insurance - remove one of insured party
- Geico - claims/auto adjuster