Geico / working with geico claims

United States, Missouri Review updated:
Hit by a Geico policy holder. Geico adjuster calls and leave me a message to call her back. I have tried for 6 weeks now to get a hold of her. She never answers the phone, always goes to voice mail. When she calls me back, usually 2 days later, it is at a random time and I can not take the call because of work.

I have BEGGED her to leave me a time to call her back or tell me a time when she will be calling me back so I can take the call and she completely ignores my request.

I would not do business with a company that you cant get a hold of. Well, I am sure you can get a hold of them if you want to BUY their insurance.

N  10th of Jul, 2009 by
Call between 8-4:30pm and if that does not work call and press zero to reach a general claims person. Just a heads up, this person who answers will NOT have access to your claim but they are more than happy to get you the supervisors name and number. They will even offer to transfer you. NICELY ask the person if they can give you the extention for this girls supervisor. Kindly THANK this person. Then call that supervisor and they will return your calls. I work there and we don't like it when our coworkers don't return calls either. Believe it or not 99% of us actually want to help you and have it be a pleasant experience.

5260 Western Ave.