Geico / full coverage auto insurance

Orange Park, FL, United States Review updated:

Worst insurance company. In an auto accident, brand new car. 14 or 30 days to add it to my policy, depending on who you ask. Well within the timeframe, it's going on 3 weeks and I have yet to hear back about my car being covered. By law it is but by Geico it takes several people to determine if it is. I am paying for my own rental cars. Contacted the insurance commissioner and we are counting down the days until they can be fined.

An
Jan 23, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      25th of Jan, 2017

I did not understand a word of that.

• Ni
      3rd of Apr, 2017

Since you just added to the vehicle to your policy you probably get a coverage condition since this vehicle was just added, so there are a couple ways to get it cleared up, Bill of sale to prove no prior damage to the vehicle, police report to show the actual date of loss, tow bill. That would be my guess as to what is going on. If it is actively being worked and/or there is indeed a coverage condition on it they most likely wont be fined depending on what they are waiting on, whether there is an investigator assigned if you could not prove Date of loss, or if no police report was done.