geeks.com / the product was not what was described on the site
Geeks.com listed merchandise on their website as having certain features and specs. I receive the item only to find the specs are not accurate the item is far less than what I bought. After 2 hrs on the phone they agreed to take the item back. I foot the bill for shipping both ways they take a 15% restocking fee, and three weeks later my card has not been credited. They say they have not finished processing the return. This is unacceptable. I have never had this problem before and I order a lot online. This is the first and last time that I shop Geeks.com I suggest you stay away too!
More geeks.com Complaints & Reviews
- geeks.com - online scam 
- geeks.com - fraud 
- geeks.com - poor service, rip-off
- geeks.com - devices do not work
- geeks.com - counterfit security camera 
- Geeks.com Store - customer support and fraud
- Geeks.com Store - order number sybsj71589821. it's is a drone, I have read everything 3 times, on geek.com and the app they use 17track.
- Geeks - service
- geeks.com - order didn't come
- geeks.com - Blue Star 450W 20+4-pin ATX PSU, does not work