Complaints & Reviews

Memorystockram purchase

I purchased some RAM for a laptop. They did not work so I attempted to return them. I submitted a request on their website but received no response so several days later I submitted a second request. I did not get any response to that either so I called and spoke to a customer service rep that told me to just send back the modules and I would get a refund. I did so but the package was just returned to me as "refused" by the recipient.

It is only $30 but I will never do business with this company again.

Memorystock — memory

I selected delivery Fedex Priority Mail within 3 - 5 Business Days. Memorystock sent parcel through USPS because apparently the pricing had gone up. We have now reached 20...

memorystock.comExcellent Service

MemoryStock.com made for a very pleasant online shopping experience. I needed memory fast for a work project while on a business trip, and not only did they have a great price, they shipped the product the same day I ordered it. Good transaction, and delivery time was super. They did what they said they would do!

Computer Memory stockExellent experience

Excellent experience shopping with these guys, tech support guided me towards choosing the right memory for my system after having problems with other vendors, order was shipped quickly and arrived safely. Thanks for a pleasant experience.

• Co
    compwiz Jun 12, 2013

I have had several occasions to buy upgrade memory from MemoryStock.com... ALWAYS a trouble-free and pleasant experience that has gotten me exactly what I needed... Thanks!!