Complaints & Reviews

laptop

Please do your research before buying from these individuals. They have an extensive and extremely poor review history - and have in the past been accused of writing their own...

Seller provided damaged stuff

I ordered two laptops from the website www.custompc.ie. They fooled me and provided damaged stuff. I returned the laptops, but after that I heard only fake promises and blah-blah. I was really disappointed that I wasted $1, 000. I don’t know what measures to take now. I want money back, but the seller only diddle-daddle. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

• Da
    DavidBrooks Mar 24, 2015

FAKE COMPLAINT . We have never heard of this person and we do not ship to the United States !!!
    This matter will be reported to the site administrators .

After 3 weeks still no delivery

People, beware that the website www.custompc.ie is total rip off. I placed the order several weeks ago, but they still haven’t delivered order. The seller only promised to return money, but he didn’t tell any details and it was really difficult to reach them. I’m really disappointed, but don’t know what measures to take now. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.