Geek Squadlost my sim card

S Nov 18, 2017

I had an iphone that i brought into best buy for repair or replacement. I left an email address for them to contact me when my phone was ready for pickup, and i also left a phone number to a friend who could tell me they called. They told me it would take 6 or 7 days to be ready for pick up. They did not call or email me when the product was ready to pickup. I called about my order on the 7th day and was told that it was ready to pickup. I went to the store and they had replaced my phone under warranty, but they lost my SIM card. I told them that the sales associate did not give me the SIM card to hold onto while they sent in my phone. They told me that they don't have SIM cards for straight talk, so they looked online and found that Walmart sells SIM cards for straight talk. They gave me $1.25 and told me to go to walmart and they could sell me a SIM card. I went to the walmart, and i get my service auto refilled, so i never buy "time cards." The sales associate at walmart told me they don't sell JUST SIM cards. Now that geeksquad/best buy/ apple lost my SIM card, i havent had any phone in my household for over a week. I am a college student and need to use my phone for assignments, and i have not been able to use the apps. I STILL do not have a SIM card for my iphone that geeksquad replaced, its been about 10 days without a phone.