[Resolved] Gear Bubble LLC / mug's handle broke immediately after we opened the box

1 41454 Christy St #CFreemont, CaliforniaUnited States Review updated:

The company Gear Bubble LLC has terrible services and it was terrible to deal with them. I had ordered a mug for the veteran’s day. I go the mug and when we opened the box, the handle of the mug broke into 4 pieces. I started to argue with them, because the mug’s price was rather high. I told that it wasn’t worth to pay for such bad-quality mug. But the rep simply didn’t want to refund or change the mug. Awful services.

• Resolution statement

• John Negron Jr's Response, Dec 23, 2016

No delivery as of December 23, 2016

• Cathy W. Moore's Response, Apr 24, 2017

CHEAP! CHEAP! a product not as advertised

• Barry Pope's Response, Nov 17, 2017

The mug i ordered with a special date printed on it was only on one side of the mug the other side did not get the date printed on it so it says i retired but no date on the mug.

• michael bozek's Response, Feb 22, 2018

I still did not get the necklace that I all ready paid for

• Danielle winters's Response, Apr 04, 2018

I woyld like u to redue the 1 shirt with a different picture or want my money back

• gilly's Response, Apr 17, 2018

Nothing to update

• Nevelia J. Sluks's Response, Sep 29, 2018

Ordered 1 Daughter in law necklace, received 2, I would like to return 1 necklace and get a refund for the one I did not order.please send me instructions on how to return one necklace.

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Oct 17, 2018

Hello Nevelia,
    Thank you for your message. Upon checking, we see a replacement was sent for the second mug. It has shipped and is in transit to you:

The expected delivery date is October 19th, Friday, so be on the lookout for it. We apologize for the wait.

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Nov 26, 2018

For complaints, please everyone, start a NEW thread instead of commenting in this one. Also, include your email address or name so that we can locate the orders and take care of them properly. Thanks!

• Cletus Arnold's Response, Dec 19, 2018

I have tried everything to contact these people can not track order no one will answer message and no one will answer phone I truly believe this is a scam

Re
Sep 20, 2015
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ka
      3rd of Jan, 2017

It says on their website that if the product arrives broken to take a photo and send it to them and they will send a replacement.

• Da
    GearBubble - Unsatisfied
    antioch
    California

I ordered 2 shirts and when i received them one was correct and the other ones ink in the picture was all messed up and faded. I would like it remade or my money back

@Danielle winters Hello Danielle,
    After reviewing your order, we see your correspondence with one of our agents which resulted in a refund back on April 8th, 2018 as shown here: http://prntscr.com/klpd9m and the refund here http://prntscr.com/klpe8y, directly back to your card. You'll need to contact your bank for any further details.

• Fr
      19th of Nov, 2015

I just ordered a Christmas gift
    for my Daughter and her Daughter, the veterans necklace, " This girl is protected by a Veteran " I hope it doesn't come in and it looks and feels like it came out of a bubble gum machine. I will be so upset, because I want to get it engraved. If it does, I'll be back to report it and place a BBB complaint with also writing a complaint to RipOff. Ty for information regarding this issue and making us hard working people aware of Rip Off companies.

• Pa
      16th of Mar, 2016

I ordered a neckless for my daughter and received something completely different from my purchase. This company is a rip off.

27th of Jun, 2016

I ordered a T-shirt from gear bubble off of Facebook on June 7, 2016 today is June 27, 2016 and I still don't have the T-shirt the money was taken out of my PayPal account right away either want my T-shirt I want my money back by this Friday 1jul2016!

14th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - can't get in touch with them to return the product I bought it called the number and no one answers no customer service available!!
    Vacaville
    Gearbubble.com

I bought 3 necklaces from gear bubble and I need to return them there is no customer service at the number I've been calling unable to reach anyone very shady

• Sh
      11th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - eminem hoodie
    gearbubble.com

I purchased a Eminem hoodie which should cost me $47 as shown by you guys but instead it costed me $62. Please review it and return me the extra charges u guys took from my account.

• Gb
      13th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - can not call or get ahold of gear bubble by phone or support
    Great Bend
    Kansas

tried to cancel orders I did not make I ordered 1 and got billed for 4 three at $30.10 and one at $32.90 I want to cancel all orders. I placed a order a week ago and can't find out anything on it

19th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - shipping and tracking
    Ansonia
    Connecticut

I ordered a t shirt on 6Jun16 and today is the 25Jun16 and I still don't have it. You took the money right away this was a father's day present and I want my money or my t shirt!

• Ro
      13th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - tee shirt
    gearbubble.com

Paid for on Nov 12th emailed several time no response no shirt. My next step is to file fraud charges against them with my credit union and local police department. Worst company ever.

• Mo
      9th of Dec, 2018
    gearbubble.com - mug
    7900 Radcliffe St
    Bristol
    Pennsylvania
    Gearbubble.com

I ordered a mug that was suppose to have a dogs name under the little poem that was pre printed on it. The name was to read "Cocobean". yet the name on the mug is Buckey! r u kidding me right now?! my label even has the right name on it! my order # is gb_b84d9c5c8130b85b i think! the label is very hard to read! PLEASE MAKE THIS RIGHT!!!

• Gr
    GearBubble - Credit Charges
    Corona
    California

No complaint-would like to know about a charge on my CC bill in July. Please call me (951) 427-1390. Thank you.

@Grandma Cozzi Hello Cozzi,
    Please contact us at support@gearbubble.com and we'll gladly assist you with this.

• Pr
    GearBubble - Tee-shirt
    Clearwater
    Florida

I ordered a custom shirt on 6-18-2018, I have NOT recieved it and are unable to find the confirmation number. My name is Theresa Heil and my order was paid for with my visa ending in 3535.Please call me 727-667-1584 or email me your response to... princessa@tampabay.rr.com Thank you

@Princessa5261 Hello Theresa,
    Upon checking on this, we see this was shipped and delivered: http://prntscr.com/klpzih
    We apologize for the wait and inconvenience you may have had.

• Al
    GearBubble - Necklace

I purchase a necklace for my wife on May 7th. hoping to received it in time for Mother's Day. Fathers Day is about a week away and I still haven't received the necklace. If the money is not back in my checking account or the necklace in my procession I'm going to contact the Better Business Bura. I expect to hear from you within the next few days.

@albertbailey Hello Albert,
    Thank you for the review. Upon checking, we see this was settled and your money was refunded back on 6/14/2018 as shown here: http://prntscr.com/klpwpd Please check with your bank for more details on this refund.

• Su
    GearBubble - Memorable T shirt
    Ogden
    Utah

Misspelled name on T shirt. Name should be Tawnisha..Please fix this as asap. My daughter died I'm 2015. My name is Sue Geary. Address 454 E 3650 N. Ogden Utah. 84414. This order took longer than said...and when I got it was incorrect .I would appreciate this being corrected.

@Sue Geary Hello Sue,
    Upon checking on your order, we see this was "Tawisha" on the order http://prntscr.com/klqwrv. We only print exactly what is on the order, so unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for the error. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Fl
    GearBubble - Husband necklass
    Engelwood

The necklass I ordered for my husband in heaven the lettering is so small you can't read it with glasses of any kind. I recieved it today on April21 Please give me a refund

We even tried a magnifying glass and could hardly read it. I will not order from this company again

@Florence Korb Hello Florence,
    We're sorry you're unhappy with the quality of the necklace you received. This was refunded. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You'll receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Gi
    GearBubble - I do not know

I have a refund on my bank statement from your company but dont see any record of buying from you. Please can you advise me. Maybe you also trade under another name. GILLIAN MARSEILLES

@gilly Hello Gillian,
    Please contact us at support@gearbubble.com with more details so we can look into this for you, as we have not found anything under your name in our system.

• Vi
    GearBubble - Hgb-Ca2c82600ld75ado
    Gearbubble.com

I ordered a heart necklace for my granddaughter that has words written on it from grandpa to his baby girl, he passed away and I need her necklace that has already been paid for on 3-7-2018. Is this a scam. They won't answer their phone number anytime they called, and I am going to turn it in to the attorney general's office one this. Vickie Stark

• Mi
      21st of Aug, 2018
    GearBubble - heart pendant necklace
    Luzerne
    Pennsylvania
    kezob52@yahoo.com

ordered on 2/08/18 and have not received it yet will this ever be delivered ? am going to contack pay pal about a refund

@michael bozek Hello Michael,
    Upon checking on this, we see this was resolved and refunded back on February 27th. http://prntscr.com/klqtl5 Please contact your bank for further details of that refund.

• Bb
      20th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - Product not delivered

Product was not delivered. It says return to sender even though no notice was left for delivery. I cannot get anyone to contact me back.