[Resolved] Gear Bubble LLC / mug's handle broke immediately after we opened the box

1 41454 Christy St #CFreemont, CaliforniaUnited States Review updated:

The company Gear Bubble LLC has terrible services and it was terrible to deal with them. I had ordered a mug for the veteran’s day. I go the mug and when we opened the box, the handle of the mug broke into 4 pieces. I started to argue with them, because the mug’s price was rather high. I told that it wasn’t worth to pay for such bad-quality mug. But the rep simply didn’t want to refund or change the mug. Awful services.

• Resolution statement

• John Negron Jr's Response, Dec 23, 2016

No delivery as of December 23, 2016

• Cathy W. Moore's Response, Apr 24, 2017

CHEAP! CHEAP! a product not as advertised

• Barry Pope's Response, Nov 17, 2017

The mug i ordered with a special date printed on it was only on one side of the mug the other side did not get the date printed on it so it says i retired but no date on the mug.

• michael bozek's Response, Feb 22, 2018

I still did not get the necklace that I all ready paid for

• Danielle winters's Response, Apr 04, 2018

I woyld like u to redue the 1 shirt with a different picture or want my money back

• gilly's Response, Apr 17, 2018

Nothing to update

• Nevelia J. Sluks's Response, Sep 29, 2018

Ordered 1 Daughter in law necklace, received 2, I would like to return 1 necklace and get a refund for the one I did not order.please send me instructions on how to return one necklace.

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Oct 17, 2018

Hello Nevelia,
    Thank you for your message. Upon checking, we see a replacement was sent for the second mug. It has shipped and is in transit to you:

The expected delivery date is October 19th, Friday, so be on the lookout for it. We apologize for the wait.

Regards,
    Team GearBubble

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Nov 26, 2018

For complaints, please everyone, start a NEW thread instead of commenting in this one. Also, include your email address or name so that we can locate the orders and take care of them properly. Thanks!

Team GearBubble

• Cletus Arnold's Response, Dec 19, 2018

I have tried everything to contact these people can not track order no one will answer message and no one will answer phone I truly believe this is a scam

Re
Sep 20, 2015
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• St
      6th of Jan, 2019
    GearBubble - Delivery
    1823 Meaux Lane
    Abbeville
    Alabama

I ordered a pendant for my daughter fir Christmas, I called the customer service # and a recording said they are not taking calls anymore. I just want to know when my pendant will be delivered.

• Ro
    GearBubble - Haven't recieved order
    Gearbubble.com

Ordered 2 mugs Dec 6th, order #'s d0ad57928b15e9ad, of4a00b8962ac7cc, As of Dec. 26th, Nothing yet. Tried emailing and calling, NOTHING. They should be as fast a delivering their products as they are charging my credit card! Was suppose to be
    Christmas gift.

• Ya
    GearBubble - Daughter-In-Law Pendant

Ordered 11/17/18

Order #gb_890f93049bo2dea5

Not happy-can not read.
    Want to return for a refund.

Margaret Fetta

• Ni
    GearBubble - Father Daughter Necklaces
    410 E Walton St Lot 19
    Willard
    Ohio

I ordered two necklaces in Nov.. But have only recieved one..They are Christmas gifts for our girls..If you would please correct this as soon as possible...Thank you

• Da
    GearBubble - necklace with love for wife on it Recp# 1371-7052
    8715 Lozier Ave
    Warren
    Michigan

I ordered this product on Dec. 2 2018. I still haven't received it as of today Dec. 21. Where is it The necklace said I loved you then I love you still And always will

• Gi
    GearBubble - Father Daughter pendant
    207 schmeichel st
    Aberdeen
    Maryland

Ordered 2 by mistake. Need to cancel one only have 1 daughter. Order placed williamgischel@comcast.net

• Gr
    GearBubble - Necklaces
    Allen Park
    Michigan

Ordered 4 necklaces from you on Dec 14 and haven't gotten them yet wondering where they are. Rec no 1146 2380. Rec no1708 9532 please let me know something or refund my money . My phone number is 313 492 3252Help me with this problem please and thank you they where heart necklaces and were supposed to be Christmas presents for my girls .

• Ke
    Gear Bubble LLC - Blankets
    510 Townsend Street
    San Francisco
    California

My name is Kevin Bell Sr and I order three things on Dec. 13 and 14 and have not receive anything yet. So I'm trying to check on it. I been trying to call to speak to someone but no one is answering the phone.

• Cl
    Gear Bubble - Father, daughter necklace
    Gearbubble.com

My receipt#1276-5187 and my order#gb-f9cee88946cc990a . I have tried everything I know to contact these people no way to track the package no one will answer messages and no one will answer phone I truly believe this is a scam

• Co
    GearBubble - product notrecieved
    7264 BLONDIN
    MONTREAL QUEBEC
    Canada
    c_marsala@live.com

i ordered the daughter in law necklace in october its december i still dont have it. it was sapose to be Christmas gift you took the money on my visa in october my conf no. is lz57662084us or gb-bfef969a9e4b69d9. please let me know something ASAP

• Ca
      11th of Dec, 2018
    GearBubble - daughter pendant
    po box 336
    Mulvane
    Kansas

The pendent I received does not look like the one I ordered, so unhappy with this. can't even read the writing on it and is plastic covering. The one I ordered showed engraved. This looks so cheap. I would like a refund on this completely unsatisfied.

Thank

• Mo
      9th of Dec, 2018
    gearbubble.com - mug
    7900 Radcliffe St
    Bristol
    Pennsylvania
    Gearbubble.com

I ordered a mug that was suppose to have a dogs name under the little poem that was pre printed on it. The name was to read "Cocobean". yet the name on the mug is Buckey! r u kidding me right now?! my label even has the right name on it! my order # is gb_b84d9c5c8130b85b i think! the label is very hard to read! PLEASE MAKE THIS RIGHT!!!

• Bb
      20th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - Product not delivered

Product was not delivered. It says return to sender even though no notice was left for delivery. I cannot get anyone to contact me back.

19th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - shipping and tracking
    Ansonia
    Connecticut

I ordered a t shirt on 6Jun16 and today is the 25Jun16 and I still don't have it. You took the money right away this was a father's day present and I want my money or my t shirt!

14th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - can't get in touch with them to return the product I bought it called the number and no one answers no customer service available!!
    Vacaville
    California
    Gearbubble.com

I bought 3 necklaces from gear bubble and I need to return them there is no customer service at the number I've been calling unable to reach anyone very shady

GearBubble - confirmation not received

I ordered a coffee mug from Gearbubble on 12/07/2016. I have not received a confirmation, and have emailed the support twice. My card was charged, so I need a confirmation.

• Ro
    GearBubble - tee shirt
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    gearbubble.com

Paid for on Nov 12th emailed several time no response no shirt. My next step is to file fraud charges against them with my credit union and local police department. Worst company ever.

• Gb
      13th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - can not call or get ahold of gear bubble by phone or support
    Great Bend
    Kansas

tried to cancel orders I did not make I ordered 1 and got billed for 4 three at $30.10 and one at $32.90 I want to cancel all orders. I placed a order a week ago and can't find out anything on it

• Mi
    gearbubble.com - overcharged
    las vegas nevada
    gearbubble.com

i order a necklace for my son. check my bank account and they charge me twice. i need my money back to my account please ty. order one item not two
    whats wrong with this . i will call my back to cancel order period
    i should know better give me my money back to my account

• Ra
    GearBubble - defective mug
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    gearbubble.com

Hello, I received the Trump Innaugural Mug, but it is defective. The Color is not the white mug that was pictured in the add, its a brown mug with black letter, therefore you can hardly see anything. Please Let me know how to replace this mug with the one that was pictured in the add. I have attached a picture of it. My order # 1326-1359