[Resolved] Gear Bubble LLC / mug's handle broke immediately after we opened the box

1 41454 Christy St #CFreemont, CaliforniaUnited States Review updated:

The company Gear Bubble LLC has terrible services and it was terrible to deal with them. I had ordered a mug for the veteran’s day. I go the mug and when we opened the box, the handle of the mug broke into 4 pieces. I started to argue with them, because the mug’s price was rather high. I told that it wasn’t worth to pay for such bad-quality mug. But the rep simply didn’t want to refund or change the mug. Awful services.

• Resolution statement

• John Negron Jr's Response, Dec 23, 2016

No delivery as of December 23, 2016

• Cathy W. Moore's Response, Apr 24, 2017

CHEAP! CHEAP! a product not as advertised

• Barry Pope's Response, Nov 17, 2017

The mug i ordered with a special date printed on it was only on one side of the mug the other side did not get the date printed on it so it says i retired but no date on the mug.

• michael bozek's Response, Feb 22, 2018

I still did not get the necklace that I all ready paid for

• Danielle winters's Response, Apr 04, 2018

I woyld like u to redue the 1 shirt with a different picture or want my money back

• gilly's Response, Apr 17, 2018

Nothing to update

• Nevelia J. Sluks's Response, Sep 29, 2018

Ordered 1 Daughter in law necklace, received 2, I would like to return 1 necklace and get a refund for the one I did not order.please send me instructions on how to return one necklace.

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Oct 17, 2018

Hello Nevelia,
    Thank you for your message. Upon checking, we see a replacement was sent for the second mug. It has shipped and is in transit to you:

The expected delivery date is October 19th, Friday, so be on the lookout for it. We apologize for the wait.

Regards,
    Team GearBubble

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Nov 26, 2018

For complaints, please everyone, start a NEW thread instead of commenting in this one. Also, include your email address or name so that we can locate the orders and take care of them properly. Thanks!

Team GearBubble

• Cletus Arnold's Response, Dec 19, 2018

I have tried everything to contact these people can not track order no one will answer message and no one will answer phone I truly believe this is a scam

Re
Sep 20, 2015

Comments

• Ca
      11th of Dec, 2018
    GearBubble - daughter pendant
    po box 336
    Mulvane
    Kansas

The pendent I received does not look like the one I ordered, so unhappy with this. can't even read the writing on it and is plastic covering. The one I ordered showed engraved. This looks so cheap. I would like a refund on this completely unsatisfied.

Thank

• Co
    GearBubble - product notrecieved
    7264 BLONDIN
    MONTREAL QUEBEC
    Canada
    c_marsala@live.com

i ordered the daughter in law necklace in october its december i still dont have it. it was sapose to be Christmas gift you took the money on my visa in october my conf no. is lz57662084us or gb-bfef969a9e4b69d9. please let me know something ASAP

• Cl
    Gear Bubble - Father, daughter necklace
    Gearbubble.com

My receipt#1276-5187 and my order#gb-f9cee88946cc990a . I have tried everything I know to contact these people no way to track the package no one will answer messages and no one will answer phone I truly believe this is a scam

• Ke
    Gear Bubble LLC - Blankets
    510 Townsend Street
    San Francisco
    California

My name is Kevin Bell Sr and I order three things on Dec. 13 and 14 and have not receive anything yet. So I'm trying to check on it. I been trying to call to speak to someone but no one is answering the phone.

• Gr
    GearBubble - Necklaces
    Allen Park
    Michigan

Ordered 4 necklaces from you on Dec 14 and haven't gotten them yet wondering where they are. Rec no 1146 2380. Rec no1708 9532 please let me know something or refund my money . My phone number is 313 492 3252Help me with this problem please and thank you they where heart necklaces and were supposed to be Christmas presents for my girls .

• Gi
    GearBubble - Father Daughter pendant
    207 schmeichel st
    Aberdeen
    Maryland

Ordered 2 by mistake. Need to cancel one only have 1 daughter. Order placed williamgischel@comcast.net

• Da
    GearBubble - necklace with love for wife on it Recp# 1371-7052
    8715 Lozier Ave
    Warren
    Michigan

I ordered this product on Dec. 2 2018. I still haven't received it as of today Dec. 21. Where is it The necklace said I loved you then I love you still And always will

• Ni
    GearBubble - Father Daughter Necklaces
    410 E Walton St Lot 19
    Willard
    Ohio

I ordered two necklaces in Nov.. But have only recieved one..They are Christmas gifts for our girls..If you would please correct this as soon as possible...Thank you

• Ya
    GearBubble - Daughter-In-Law Pendant

Ordered 11/17/18

Order #gb_890f93049bo2dea5

Not happy-can not read.
    Want to return for a refund.

Margaret Fetta

• Ro
    GearBubble - Haven't recieved order
    Gearbubble.com

Ordered 2 mugs Dec 6th, order #'s d0ad57928b15e9ad, of4a00b8962ac7cc, As of Dec. 26th, Nothing yet. Tried emailing and calling, NOTHING. They should be as fast a delivering their products as they are charging my credit card! Was suppose to be
    Christmas gift.

• St
      6th of Jan, 2019
    GearBubble - Delivery
    1823 Meaux Lane
    Abbeville
    Alabama

I ordered a pendant for my daughter fir Christmas, I called the customer service # and a recording said they are not taking calls anymore. I just want to know when my pendant will be delivered.