GE MONEY / Lack of customer service and rudeness

1 Denton, United States Review updated:

I called Care Credit/GE Money to pay my bill because I hadn't been able to do it due to unemployment. She puts me on hold - a lady with such a strong accent it was so difficult to understand her from the get-go. She got back on the line and her tone changed like she was bipolar. I cannot believe the way I was treated and how she yelled when I explained that I cannot make the massive payment they're asking for. I asked for a manager and she declined my request! I couldn't believe how she yelled. I told her that she doesn't know anything about customer service and that they need to hire someone with a more comprehensible accent. That made her angrier, so I had to hang up. I couldn't believe it! Poor, poor, unethical, unprofessional "business".

Comments

Bo
  11th of Sep, 2008

You are being too kind. CareCredit (GE Money Bank) don't care about anybody but money. My daughter was in the same situation. She lost her job and CareCredit advanced to Dr. Rene Piedra over $8, 000 for dental work. She only had done $3, 000 (which was outrageous) and when we explained to CareCredit that she was unemployed and only had $3, 000 worth of work done, they told us we were responsible, even though they gave Dr. Piedra over $5, 000 for nothing. I filed a lawsuit on behalf of her and then the ### filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. In the meantime, CareCredit obtained a law firm (Zwicker & Associates) who are completely heartless. TO make this short, I had to pay over $4, 000 (using my all of my husband's disability checks) to keep them from taking her to court. Now that its paid off, Zwicker & Associates (Care Credit) still have not given me a letter verifying the settlement was paid off. I have obtained an attorney to protect my rights. So you see, you are not the only one who got screwed over by these people. They need to regulate these companies from taking advantage of people in hardship situations. Hope things work out for you.

It
  29th of Jan, 2009

They are from India. they pay them a fraction of the cost to provide marginal customer service. If i was you ( thank god i am not )
I would try to get a debt consolidation or settle with a bank loan. these people on the other side of the line are robots. they can care less about your personal needs, yet just as equal is your demise in preventive events. do your homework before you decide to get any type of loan or use of credit line(s). There are so many of you out there with B.S situations that could of been prevented, lack of discipline, focus, self seeking improvement, education, and poor diets contribute to what you deserve in life. i really doubt that anyone lost their job on the grounds of not being their fault in actions. why would you get dental work or other related cost done when you Should of forcast the event of a possible layoff? doest she have savings, cobra? at least this would pick up a percentage and you can deal with them much easier if you planned ahead. All in all, , you got what you deserved. They take advantage of people like you for one reason, your lack of responsibility on your finances. good riddance! now go get more gas for the stove !