GE MONEY / Scaring EMI Payment method

I took a loan (A/C No.RDLR00662560) through GE Money in New Delhi. I surprised that they never present EMI checks to my bank for clearing. I called up so many time their call center phone number [protected]), requesting them to present my check in my bank. But they don't care.

Every month they send collection agent to my home for collecting EMI in cash. Why these guys are calling for EMI & receiving cash from my home. I requested them please get checks all of your EMI's if you have any problem. But they don't listen. They told me that they will receive your EMI in cash only from your residence. It is very ridiculous. For the last two months they have not called. AND not coming to my residence. Now I got a notice from GE Money regarding Non Payment of EMI.

IS it the appropriate procedure for collecting EMI? I need to report this issue with GE Money India head.

If any GE Money concerned person is interested to know more about this issue, Please email me sahoo205@yahoo.com, I will glad to explain everything.

GE Money Bank Logo GE Money Bank