GE Money Bank / Detailed personal information given!
I applied for a PayPal Plus Credit card through the PayPal website. I was given the number [protected] to call to complete the credit application. I called and provided the service rep ( joe) with all of my personal credit information. I was then informed that I was declined for their card and would receive an explanation in 30 days. I asked why I was declined because I have an A+ credit history. I also expressed great concern that I had just provided him with all my personal credit information and that now I was concerned about who I was really in contact with. He gave me the number to PayPal [protected].
Have I just committed financial suicide? I have been reading all of the complaints on this bank GE Money bank and I am extremely paranoid at the moment!
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating