GE Money Bank / Predatory Lending

GE Money Bank
AGREE WITH PREVIOUS POSTS 100%! GE Money Bank should be sued, shut down, whatever it takes, to get rid of them. I see that once again, I am not the only one.

My Paypal was in good standing, but they lowered my limit and right before the payment due date, so of course I got hit with a fee. And they charge interest on their fees. They did the same with my JC Penney card, which was also in good standing. They pulled stunts like this and others several years ago, when I had a loan for something else with them. It ended in a very unhappy way for both of us. They are the biggest lowlifes in the credit industry.

I had several store credit cards before I found out that they control most of the big retail store credit cards (NOT Macy's--that's a different one) and Paypal. We should close all of our accounts with them, since that's what they will do antway if we don't owe them anything on them and BOYCOTT ALL of their cards and services. Maybe the retailers we love will get the hint and use another company to take care of their credit cards. GE Money Bank needs to go down HARD!

N  16th of Jan, 2009 by
I think I may be the victim of predatory lending practices by GE Money, but I don't know what to do about it. I am ashamed to admit it, but I know very little about money. When I got my GE Money Bank Card to purchase a ring, it seemed like I should only have to pay about 100/month and that I could remove the balance over time this way. But it turns out I somehow ended up with a 29% interest rate. Now I owe them a bunch of money, I have lost my job and apartment, and they keep calling me for the money. I don't know what to do.
A  25th of Feb, 2009 by
WOW! I thought it was just me. Thanks for the warning. I'm sure they are coming after my JC Penney account next after slashing my Lowe's and PayPal accounts. They are the worst and how dare they start off the letters with "Thanks for being a good customer, we appreciate your business" when it is so obvious that that they don't!
D  13th of May, 2009 by
they "slashed" your credit line because you defaulted on other credit cards. its not GEmoney bank's fault you have bad credit!!

quit blaming other people for your own faults!!

GE Money Bank Logo GE Money Bank