GE Money Bank / Change in credit terms
I purchased a mattress from Sleepy's with a contract of interest free paymnets for 48 months. I signed a contract for 48 equal payments. GE bank billed me for much higher amount. When called, after 30 plus minutes of wait the associate informed me that the account was not set up right. I will have t wait for a manager to fix it. I waited 15 minutes and had to hang up. In th next call, after 40 minutes of waiting, I was informed to go back to Sleepy's to get this resolved. They are billing based on terms sent to them by Sleepy's.
GE bank would not give me a copy of the contract I had signed and instead gave me a pre-printed contract with diffrent terms. They would not even allow set up of auto deduction from my account. Basiclaly this is a bait and switch, extremly poor customer service, and preditory lending, wating for one day's delay to jack up the rate to 22%. The first and last time I will deal with GE Bank or Sleepy's.
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating