GE Money Bank / No bill or call, straight to collection!

Menifee, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9516675596
GE Money Bank aka Aquavantage and INDIA collection Company ENCORE. Opened account for Spa. 6 months 0 interest. Received confirmation of account being opened. 6 Months later we start receiving constant harassing phone calls from Encore collections. Never received a bill from GE, never received a pre collection notice, never received a phone call from GE or Aquavantage either, even though they obviously KNOW our address and phone number. Encore out of INDIA calls every 30 min 7 days a week!

Now GE wants to make a deal for payment in full to drop late fees etc... but from what we see they cant be trusted so how do we pay this off??? Anyone suing GE Money Bank or suggestions on how to ENSURE a payment would be applied correctly? What do we do when they destroy our credit unjustly?

Comments

Ka
  6th of May, 2008
I had problems with my bank last year. Same crap, no response, rude people, I even contacted the Federal reserve bank (They're a joke). So I decided to handle the matter myself. I took them with NO attorney to small claims court and WON! If you know the situation and you have your documentation (MUST have documentation) then GO FOR IT!

Bank ended up paying me what they owed plus the attorney THEY hired, plus court costs and THEIR attorney hired a court reporter they had to pay for. When my name was announced in court and then the bank's, people turned around and looked me like I was crazy and I am, like a fox.

So I suggest you go to small claims and in the meantime let them know harrassment is against the law. If possible change your phone number or screen your calls. Good Luck!

GE Money Bank Logo GE Money Bank